The DR1900 is perfect for use in the field because it is the lightest and most compact portable spectrophotometer.
It also can perform that largest number of tests of any portable instrument. Underneath the rugged exterior, the DR1900 has the largest number--over 220--of the most commonly tested preprogrammed methods already built in.
- Easy-to-use interface to create your own methods
- Flexible- because you can use the widest range of vial sizes of any other spectrophotometer
- Portability - Easy to hold, and operate, the compact DR1900 is a valuable tool for your field technicians.
- This is lightest and smallest spec on the market
- Accuracy - Tests are performed with a wavelength range of 340 to 800 nm, which make this a field instrument you can use to find results typically only seen in laboratory instruments
- Ruggedness - The DR1900 is built for rugged conditions.
- Built as a hand-held spec the DR1900 has a large, clear screen and a simple user interface that makes testing easier than ever in even the most demanding conditions.
Upgrade from DR2800
Power Requirements (Voltage) : 110-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ